After undergoing life-saving cybernetic reconstruction, Darth Vader stands on the bridge of a Star Destroyer to watch the construction of a powerful new battle station.
In the fourth quarter of 2014 the first wave of figures in The Black Series revamp began to hit shelves across North America. The assortment comprising of repaints, repacks, and a single kit bash figure, including the character debut #01 R5-G19, the kit bashed #02 Luke Skywalker, the repacked #03 Darth Vader pictured here, the repainted #04 Darth Malgus, the repacked #05 Starkiller (Galen Marek), and the repacked #06 Yoda, featured a brand new card back design that did away with the minimalist style seen previously in favour of a layout that harkened back to the 2008 Legacy Collection and The Clone Wars packaging.
Original Retail: $9.99
Assortment Number: A5077/A5630
UPC Number: 6 53569 24671 7
- Darth Vader Figure
- Lightsaber Hilt
- Ignited Lightsaber
- Cut & Sew Cape
- Cut & Sew Lower Tunic
- The #03 Darth Vader is a repack of the previously released #26 Darth Vader. This version can be identified by the white date stamp on the bottom of the left foot.
- 2005 Revenge of the Sith III-11 Darth Vader (Lightsaber Attack)
- 2005 Revenge of the Sith Darth Vader (Rebuild Darth Vader!) [Deluxe]
- 2005 Revenge of the Sith Commemorative Episode III DVD Collection 2 - Sith Lords [Wal-Mart Exclusive]
- 2007 30th Anniversary Collection Darth Vader and Commander Bow (Order 66) [Target Exclusive]
- 2010 The Legacy Collection Birth of Darth Vader (Battle Pack)
- 2014 The Black Series #26 Darth Vader
Text & Photography by D. Martin Myatt
Page built by Adam Lamping