It's another edition of our annual Halloween Costume Contest! And this year it's especially scary. Why? Because 2008 marks our TENTH year holding the contest, and just like in previous years, we gave away some mighty cool stuff to those with the most creative, amazing, or just plain ridiculous Star Wars costumes! After ten years we've seen quite a number of entries and this year was no exception. We had over 85 submission to the contest this year, many of which are some extremely impressive efforts!
Here are the winning costumes for 2008!
2008 Halloween Costume Gallery
Costume Contest Rules: The rules have changed this year, please read before submitting those photos!
- All costumes must be Star Wars themed and in good taste.
- You must give us a name to go with your entry.
- One entry per person.
- One photo per entry. Please do not send multiple shots. Simply take the best one and send it on in.
- Please, no convention photos.
- Let's try and keep the Photoshopping at a bare minimum - lightsabers only.
- Photos from previous years will not be accepted.
- If you've previously won in any category you will not be permitted to enter the costume for which you won.
- All entries must be in JPG file format, no exceptions.
- Since this is the tenth year of the contest, at least one person in the photo MUST be indicating the number 10. Crossed lightsabers make a great Roman Numeral 10 ("X"), print it out, carve it on your pumpkin, heck, hold up all your fingers! Just remember, we need to see it in the photo. Get creative!
We are no longer accepting submission. Winners for 2008 were announced right here.
What about the prizes?! Checkout the full list right here!