Debuting at this year's San Diego Comic-Con
, Hot Toys' Return of the Jedi
Sixth Scale Wicket Collectible Figure will soon be available for pre-order! Read on for all of the details.
Wicket W. Warrick was the brave young Ewok who willingly joined the Rebellion and aided in the battle against the Empire on the forest moon of Endor. Even before he encountered the Rebels, Wicket had devised methods for defeating the Imperial machines, plans which were implemented after the Ewok befriended Princess Leia and recruited his tribe to the Alliance's cause. During the Battle of Endor, Wicket fought valiantly alongside his new allies.
Now, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Wicket the Ewok!
Skillfully crafted with great details, the Wicket collectible figure features a highly detailed face sculpture, newly developed multiple layers of fabric hair with various shades of white and brown throughout whole body capturing Ewok’s unique appearance, a spear, drumsticks, a variety of hands, diorama accessory and an Endor themed figure base.
This adorable and highly detailed Wicket the Ewok collectible figure will surely stand out in your treasured Star Wars display!
Hot Toys – MMS550 - Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - 1/6th scale Wicket Collectible Figure
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
- Face sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression
- Newly developed multiple layers of weathered fabric hair with various shades of white and brown throughout whole body
- Newly developed body with over 23 points of articulations
- Approximately 15.5 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of spear holding hands
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) gestured left hand with a snack
- One (1) gestured left hand
- One (1) brown-colored hood with weathering effect
- One (1) spear
- Two (2) drumsticks
- One (1) diorama accessory attachable to the figure base
- Specially designed rectangular figure stand with character nameplate, movie logo and graphic card
Release date: Approximately Q3– Q4, 2020
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice
Check out the image gallery here